Due to COVID-19 restrictions delaying both events, the Dieback Information Group Conference and South Coast NRM Dieback Information Forum will be run as a combined event in September of this year.
Date: 10th & 11th September 2020
Venue: Technology Park Function Centre
2 Brodie-Hall Drive, Bentley, WA, 6102.
- Keynote addresses from global experts in biosecurity
- Presentations on the latest Phytophthora Research and Management practices
- South Coast NRM Dieback Information Forum – focusing on Phytophthora management in the South Coast region of WA
- Introduction to DBCAs online Green Card
- Interactive Q&A sessions and facilitated discussions
- Networking Sundowner Event with canapes featuring Great Southern wines and beers
Breakout sessions, including:
- Interactive workshop on virtual Phytophthora management planning using DIDMS and Appraisal Toolkits
- Field Trips to Wireless Hill Park and the South Perth Foreshore to observe and discuss Phytophthora Dieback and Norfolk Island Pine decline
- Introduction to Myrtle Rust and virtual tools to slow the spread into WA
Please note that this is a draft outline for the event and changes may occur. Please join our mailing list through the contact form below for event updates
If you wish to present at this event or would like more information, please contact David English at [email protected]