February 2019 – Dieback management on the south coast has been boosted with State NRM funding for implementation of the State Dieback Management and Investment Framework. This project will work closely with land managers, stakeholders and community by utilising resources developed by significant South Coast NRM investment over the past decade….
- Hygiene Champions Long Before COVID-19…
- Green Card Training Event for Dieback Hygiene & Awareness
- Dieback Information Group Conference and South Coast NRM Dieback Information Forum 2020
- WA’s deadliest hitch hiker on the loose this summer holidays
- Project underway to help protect “The Jewels” of the South Coast Region